The LV Trainer sneaker is revisited in monochrome Monogram denim with tonal suede calf-leather trim. Designed by Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Virgil Abloh, this iconic model was inspired by vintage basketball sneakers. For optimum comfort, it features a padded collar and an innovative, gel-injected outsole, which is decorated with Monogram Flowers.
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain their appearance, do not rub and avoid contact with abrasive substances or surfaces.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.
- If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable insock.
- If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.
There are no reviews yet.